<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8072480?origin\x3dhttp://neonelements.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


Sunday, April 28, 2013
Suppose to be a day to revise the most I can. Ended up only covering less than 1 chapter. Four modules, and I'm not even done with revising one module. Not even half. And exams will come in like, ten days? I feel like I'm regretting coming to University. I can't even commit myself to it at all. Didn't complete my course works on time, ended up handing in haphazard works. Now exams are due, and I'm not concentrating on my revisions. Oh yes before I forget, I haven't even attempted a single question out of any past year paper. I really don't know what I think of myself anymore. Jumping in into University, trying to think of a future for just once, and these things happen. Half of me really feel like pushing all the blames onto something or somebody, yet I know the fault, in the end, still lies within myself, partially, if not, fully.

A few months back, I said this, "I need to commit most, if not all, of my time on my course work." Of course, that didn't end up well in many different ways. Many troubles and worries along the way, and I end up like this. This time, I couldn't bear to say the same sentence again, fearing that I might once again, disappoint myself.

I blogged before, saying that I used to be young and childish. Something like that. I thought I've grown matured. Then it struck me, that attempting to do something for your future isn't what makes you matured. If you thought I'm going to say what is, I don't know. What does it mean to be matured? I guess it comes in many different forms.

I cannot grovel forever, that I know. Even my brother is facing challenges in his life now. Challenges that made him feel helpless sometimes. Worried as I am, there is nothing I can do for him to help. But the littlest things in the house I can help out with. And of course to not let him worry about anything extra.

But just for tonight, let me lament over my... Whatever you called it.

--Mary HAD a little lamb--
4/28/2013 10:59:00 PM

Me!
Chng Xue Yi
Libra for ME to know,
and for YOU to find out!

(:

loves!
ORANGE!

taggit!

footprints
'<3 alicia`'


2e1 web
` Candida '
` Charmaine '
` Colin '
` Elisabeth '
` Felicia '
` HuiHui '
` Jervenne '
` JiaEn '
` Jolene '
` JunChao '
` Liyu '
` Marlene '
` MinZheng '
` Sara '
` Shannen '
` Victoria '
` ZheWen '

3/4 E3
` Cheryl '
` Ferlyn '
` Fiqa '
` Fiza '
` HuiPing '
` JiaMin '
` Marcus '
` Rachel '
` Renfa '
` SeowWei '
` Sheryl '
` Shikin '
` Shumin '
` Stella '
` ZeKai '

TSSfriends
` Amaryllis '
` Bryce '
` Christina '
` Diana '
` Edwin '
` Estella '
` Huiying '
` Ian '
` Iylia '
` Jasmine '
` JiaQi '
` JiaYi '
` JingYing '
` Joshua '
` Joyce '
` Karen '
` Martha '
` PeiQi '
` Shaula '
` Sheena '
` ShuQing '
` TingWei '
` Yiu Hung '

Agravaine
` Alex '
` Chek Wye '
` Kristen '
` MeiYi '
` Sally '
` ShaoLing '
` Shirin '

NgeeAnnFriends
` Amanda '
` ckypteltd '
` Jacquelyn '
` Jesselyn'
` TingTing '
` Yongjia '
` Yuhao '

year1 class
` Heni '
` Linhan '
` Sihong '
` Terence '
` Wendy '
` YaoQing '

NPSU
` Beatrice '
` Charles '
` ChunYang '
` Jane '
` Joyce '
` Kai '
` Shunli '

OldFriends
` Chee Kit '
` Nora '
` PeiLing '

NTUC
` HuiQian '
` Yee Jun '

SMP
` JiaHui '

FAMILY
` Sis '
` Wendy cousin '
` YunFeng cousin '

Volleyballers
` dave '
` sheila '

SIGMAPHI
` Charmaine '
` Dickson '
` Glen '
` Hidayah '
` Huixiang '
` HweeSheng '
` Manling '
` Mingxuan '
` Sharon '
` Yihui '

NgeeAnnVB
` Esther '
` Felice '
` Gladys '
` JiaHe '
` Joanna '
` Jocelyn '
` Kel '
` KengYang '
` Ronnie '
` Sarah '
` Sebas '
` Shiqi '
` Stefanie '
` Travis '
` WeiKiat '
` YanShuang '

what i had!
|08/01/2004 - 09/01/2004|
|09/01/2004 - 10/01/2004|
|10/01/2004 - 11/01/2004|
|11/01/2004 - 12/01/2004|
|12/01/2004 - 01/01/2005|
|01/01/2005 - 02/01/2005|
|02/01/2005 - 03/01/2005|
|03/01/2005 - 04/01/2005|
|04/01/2005 - 05/01/2005|
|05/01/2005 - 06/01/2005|
|06/01/2005 - 07/01/2005|
|07/01/2005 - 08/01/2005|
|08/01/2005 - 09/01/2005|
|09/01/2005 - 10/01/2005|
|10/01/2005 - 11/01/2005|
|11/01/2005 - 12/01/2005|
|12/01/2005 - 01/01/2006|
|01/01/2006 - 02/01/2006|
|02/01/2006 - 03/01/2006|
|03/01/2006 - 04/01/2006|
|04/01/2006 - 05/01/2006|
|05/01/2006 - 06/01/2006|
|06/01/2006 - 07/01/2006|
|07/01/2006 - 08/01/2006|
|08/01/2006 - 09/01/2006|
|09/01/2006 - 10/01/2006|
|10/01/2006 - 11/01/2006|
|11/01/2006 - 12/01/2006|
|12/01/2006 - 01/01/2007|
|01/01/2007 - 02/01/2007|
|02/01/2007 - 03/01/2007|
|03/01/2007 - 04/01/2007|
|04/01/2007 - 05/01/2007|
|05/01/2007 - 06/01/2007|
|06/01/2007 - 07/01/2007|
|07/01/2007 - 08/01/2007|
|08/01/2007 - 09/01/2007|
|09/01/2007 - 10/01/2007|
|10/01/2007 - 11/01/2007|
|11/01/2007 - 12/01/2007|
|12/01/2007 - 01/01/2008|
|01/01/2008 - 02/01/2008|
|02/01/2008 - 03/01/2008|
|03/01/2008 - 04/01/2008|
|04/01/2008 - 05/01/2008|
|05/01/2008 - 06/01/2008|
|06/01/2008 - 07/01/2008|
|07/01/2008 - 08/01/2008|
|08/01/2008 - 09/01/2008|
|09/01/2008 - 10/01/2008|
|10/01/2008 - 11/01/2008|
|11/01/2008 - 12/01/2008|
|12/01/2008 - 01/01/2009|
|01/01/2009 - 02/01/2009|
|02/01/2009 - 03/01/2009|
|03/01/2009 - 04/01/2009|
|04/01/2009 - 05/01/2009|
|05/01/2009 - 06/01/2009|
|06/01/2009 - 07/01/2009|
|07/01/2009 - 08/01/2009|
|08/01/2009 - 09/01/2009|
|09/01/2009 - 10/01/2009|
|10/01/2009 - 11/01/2009|
|11/01/2009 - 12/01/2009|
|12/01/2009 - 01/01/2010|
|01/01/2010 - 02/01/2010|
|02/01/2010 - 03/01/2010|
|03/01/2010 - 04/01/2010|
|04/01/2010 - 05/01/2010|
|05/01/2010 - 06/01/2010|
|06/01/2010 - 07/01/2010|
|07/01/2010 - 08/01/2010|
|08/01/2010 - 09/01/2010|
|09/01/2010 - 10/01/2010|
|10/01/2010 - 11/01/2010|
|11/01/2010 - 12/01/2010|
|12/01/2010 - 01/01/2011|
|01/01/2011 - 02/01/2011|
|02/01/2011 - 03/01/2011|
|03/01/2011 - 04/01/2011|
|04/01/2011 - 05/01/2011|
|05/01/2011 - 06/01/2011|
|06/01/2011 - 07/01/2011|
|07/01/2011 - 08/01/2011|
|08/01/2011 - 09/01/2011|
|09/01/2011 - 10/01/2011|
|10/01/2011 - 11/01/2011|
|11/01/2011 - 12/01/2011|
|01/01/2012 - 02/01/2012|
|02/01/2012 - 03/01/2012|
|03/01/2012 - 04/01/2012|
|04/01/2012 - 05/01/2012|
|05/01/2012 - 06/01/2012|
|06/01/2012 - 07/01/2012|
|08/01/2012 - 09/01/2012|
|09/01/2012 - 10/01/2012|
|10/01/2012 - 11/01/2012|
|12/01/2012 - 01/01/2013|
|04/01/2013 - 05/01/2013|
|05/01/2013 - 06/01/2013|
|06/01/2013 - 07/01/2013|
thank yous!
|slayerette|
|adobe photoshop|
|nocturnal-devil|
|imageshack|
|blogger|
Honda Ad